Robert D. Sicoli
- Criminal Law
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Minnesota, 1986
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 1987
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit, 1987
- Law School: University of Minnesota, J.D., cum laude, 1986
- College: University of Minnesota, B.A., cum laude, 1983
- Member: Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- (Board of Directors 2003-2010, President 2008-2009);
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Honors & Certifications
- MSBA Certified Criminal Law Specialist
- Minnesota Super Lawyer, White Collar Criminal Defense and Criminal Defense, as voted by peers every year since 1996
Corporations and Individuals who are under investigation or have been charged with criminal offenses.
Since 1987, Robert D. Sicoli has been practicing exclusively in the area of white collar criminal defense and criminal defense in state and federal courts. He has successfully represented corporations and individuals accused of mail fraud, tax evasion and environmental crimes. He has also obtained acquittals for individuals charged with fraud, criminal sexual conduct, criminal vehicular homicide, assault, drug offenses and DUI. Mr. Sicoli has been consistently named by his peers as a Minnesota Super Lawyer in white collar criminal defense and criminal defense. This honor is given to the top Minnesota lawyers as determined by other Minnesota lawyers. Beyond his criminal practice, Mr. Sicoli volunteers his legal skills as a consultant for the Volunteer Lawyer's Network and Minnesota Advocates for Human Rights.